Gasser HotRods banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last years street rod nats here in Sacramento there was a `41 willys there, now in most cases they are raced, as well as this one. He has owned this willys sinse 1968, and it is a dailey driver,,, every day, rain or shine, I see it almost everyday whendriving home from work, now while looking for a pic of it from Hotrodhotline I also found a pic of Drofdar`s 55 at Sac raceway after the traps....... db_DSC008741.jpg db_Governors_Cup_0551.jpg

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
'41 Gass Willys daily drive. My kind of car nut. That '55 looks hot going thru the traps. Any idea what the ET and trap speed was? Nice pic. Mark L

·
Administrator
12,998 Posts
If it wasn't for my manual wipers, I'd drive in any weather. I do drive in the rain if I have to, but it gets busy steering, shifting, and occasionally grabbing the knob to run the wiper back across the window. :)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
46, use rain EX and the water really does sheet off. Mark L

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
'41 Gass Willys daily drive. My kind of car nut. That '55 looks hot going thru the traps. Any idea what the ET and trap speed was? Nice pic. Mark L
Mark its an all steel original.....327/muncie thats all I know about it.. and I don`t know what Drodfar`s 55 turned...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts