Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone but me think that the poster in the metalwork/bodywork section that goes by an American name but barely has a grasp of the English language might possibly be the root of the problems this site has been experiencing? Seems to me there have been others in the past, too.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Let’s used that public humiliation from the old world also used in early American frontier. I say let’s tar and feather this person……

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Does anyone but me think that the poster in the metalwork/bodywork section that goes by an American name but barely has a grasp of the English language might possibly be the root of the problems this site has been experiencing? Seems to me there have been others in the past, too.
Very interesting point, Gary. Yes, I would agree! :mad:

·
Administrator
13,534 Posts
Not sure how to tell Gary? I do always question someone who doesn't seem to talk gassers when they come to this forum. Add to that the lack of response to questions we asked, and it doesn't sound right.

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
Of course Gary, why do you think I keep asking questions. Its guys like that who messed up the site , not to mention all the software upgrades causing issues with older devices. You can see right through those posts. No avatar pic and no real
world car experience is a dead give away. He's probably scrambling right now to get some google pics to post. Whats real funny is he has a chevy gasser like me! And Possessions to sell. You can bet scam is written all over the sale of possessions.
Im just seeing how far he will go. So you are right. It is strange. Ive dealt with a few on my personal email and craigslist. I went back and forth with them to frustrate them till the end of the email chain. They think they have me going and then I figure out the best way to frustrate them on the deal itself. If possible turn them in to the authorities. Thats what I like to do. :)

Now of course you can't count out that it may be some french canadian who is really trying to fix his car. LOL

·
Administrator
13,534 Posts
If he really wanted to do something with his car he would have been back here already. Not sure he wants to scam us since he hasn't been here in 2 weeks now. No idea what his motive was, or if he even had one, but whatever it is he doesn't spend much effort trying to be here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts