1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I like that set up. With my motor back as far as it is I can do that easily. But I've always wondered how it feels to push a clutch pivoting from the bottom instead of dropping down from the top. Just seems that it would be a funny feeling. I'm about at that point of building my clutch linkage now so this thread is very timely. Thanks. Mark L

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad it might help you. I was thinking about a few of you guys after I saw this thread. I am still working on what to do with mine. I found some pedals from a 64 Falcon 4 door. It's one of the river cars I posted a while back but I have to dig the pedals out of the ground. That is after I talk to the city about grabbing junk. Everyone says to just grab stuff, even the police, but it just doesn't feel right. Those same police will show up to my door if someone complained to arrest me for theft. If I get manual pedals I can just hook up a firewall adjuster and cable and be done with it for the linkage.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
It's a simple setup. Looks like an old Bug setup. Don't see why it wouldn't work. Do Fords work backwards from GM or am i getting all twisted around?

This would push the fork forward, not pull it back, right?

I like the hydraulic setup there too. That might work if I don't want to keep the z-bar setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts