Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far Ive eaten at fins, looked at posted for sale ads for cars (not buying) and found a lot of car shows and cruises are coming up. Im heading to Mark Worman's shop who started the Graveyard Cars show which is on velocity channel in a few days. Going to get some mopar pictures.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I went to Graffiti Alley in Eugene and found seat belts for the falcon for 20 dollars each. I went with black because it matches anything. I've also seen a lot of cars around ready. I wanted to get more stuff, but I can't pack too much stuff into my suitcase.

I talked to Mark Worman of Graveyard Cars. I wanted some reference photos for my 70 Charger. He is a pretty cool guy who took the time to show me around and talk with me. He showed me the barn find hemi GTX that came as a package deal with a 427 Corvette. The show will be on velocity on Thursday. I wish the purple 70 was still there as it was fully restored.

I also went to bi-mart with my dad for lucky number Tuesday. He of course saw a bunch of people he knew.

A great first day and of course very car centric. My wife handled it without a complaint!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Sounds like you're having a good time. Not sure exactly where you are!!!???!!!

Will setup our DVR to catch "Graveyard Cars".

We might be heading to L.A. in a few weeks if we can..... ya know some "car-centric" stuff will be happening..... possible seeing Peterson Hot Rod Museum, Moon Eyes & over to SoCal Speed Shop for a visit with Jimmy Shine. :) :cool: ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts