Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks to all who supported me during my builds. hopefully we will meet again down the line.

·
Registered
73 Posts
don't let it get you down mario. vbulletin is one of the worst formats out there. every site set up with it has constant problems . it wont keep me signed in and i have to reset my password every time i come here. that's why i don't post much and wont even try to put my build on here. club hotrod is a vbulletin site but has far fewer problems. goes off line some but that is about it . try it .

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
I can not figure out why so many have problems here I have had next to none...I dont use any services to load any thing. that may be it...I load straight off my computer using a jpg program.... I just find the talking ads a pain and dont like them

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Mario,
First, we (I hope) the members refuse to accept your resignation; so there. I'm like Lash, I don't do anything except use the picture loader on the site and pull directly from my pictures folder on my computer and never had a problem. Why not just rejoin as mmhotrod1 and don't use any other tools. I check the site twice a day; when I get up in the morning and again at some point the same evening. I stay logged on, I have the site displayed in my bookmarks bar at the top of my screen so I just click on it, then I use the 'new posts' or 'what's new' button at the top of our home page. When I'm done I don't log off I just simply go to another web site or close out Google Chrome, easy-peasy.
You're an asset to this site my friend and it'd be a shame to lose you.

·
Administrator
13,532 Posts
Well said Steve!
Mario we really need your expertise here, so I hope you'll stick around and I hope the admins get your account fixed!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Mario, I am at it again the forum did not log me out and I will not accept your resignation. I agree with my friend Steve in not accepting your resignation.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
OK.... So I've been gone a couple of weeks or so. I had/have an issue that only happens when I visit this site. It started about a month or so ago. As far as I know, it's the only issue I have experienced since joining in 2012. I have been pretty much the same as Steve described. I checked in multiple times a day, clicked on GHR on my favorites bar and logged out very rarely. I uploaded my photos straight from my laptop, looked forward to seeing what all of you guys were doing and thoroughly enjoyed the warm atmosphere, camaraderie and inspiration unequaled elsewhere. The unselfish sharing of knowledge and experience are paralleled.

MARIO! That includes you my friend in a very large and important way!!!!

I have dropped in a couple of times now and thanks to Google Chrome, no issues so far. So... I am excited about returning to my daily visits and updates.

Hope you all have a Great evening! :) :) :)

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I appreciate what you're saying,guys. But my photo uploader is done. My profile has no settings. I think they're draining the swamp slowly. Lol. The only way to get back on grid now would be to start all over again. I only load pics from my computer. Now that's done too. These guys don't have the experience to fix the problems without redoing the forum software. It's getting worse and worse. I would have to start a new. And then face all the same problems as it degenerates.
I don't want to leave but right now my profile is done. Don't forget, I've been here since 2012.
I've seen Lots go wrong since then. And I get the same shpeel from all of them.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Mario do not shut the door behind you please leave open as I will also leave this is my last post. bye guys.................................................................

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Mario,

I hope you don't leave the site, I know I am a new member but guys like you are the reason I joined the forum! This is the first forum I joined due to all the negative members on some other forums and great members like yourself are what makes this a great experience for everyone. I hope they can work with you to fix all the issues you are having and I also appreciate all you advise and posts.

Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts