Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve saw them once before, by the time you get shipping plus... trusting some one.. well... thank you for giving me some thought...16" wheels these days have a better tire selection that is a plus

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
I'd be surprised if the seller is correct on his listing of sizes for those rims. Almost all I have seen were dual pattern 4.75" or 4.5" unilug. Might want to call him and talk him through how to measure them on the smaller internal pattern. That is a very nice pair, and a good deal at $300 for that size and width.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Lash,
If you'd like I'll contact the seller via CL and show him the listing for the $300 wheels and make him an offer of $300. He's only 20 min from me so I could go look at them and if they're as nice in real as they are in the photos I can pay him and ship them to you. He's at $499 OBO so if he see another pair at $300 who knows; money talks. I'm think shipping would probably add about $60.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow Steve that is really great of you to make that offer...I did call the guy with the ones near me and it turns out one of the wheels had gotten loose some time in its past and a couple of the holes are damaged on the back side...you can kind of see it in the pics, so I pasted on making the purchase and drive....I ordered my rear tires after talking to him so the Americans are a done deal...and Vall I think you where right about the pattern thats why I called him...thanks guys for the info and offer

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Good job lash. You're making the right decisions left and right. You my friend are on your game.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Lash, what style Americans are you going with, the TTO or the Torque Thrust D?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steve I bought the classics a while back, but my heart wasnt dead set on them...but I got them so I may as well use them, since most used stuff has some thing wrong with them or need $100 in caps and lugs and rings or washers, i have looked at quite a few sets...time to move ahead.... but a big thank you for your offer if I can do the same for you just let me know... and Mario you guys are on yours cause its the feed back that helps me make up my mind

1 - 9 of 9 Posts