Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Groucho you have a great history. Great cars. Glad you could join the group here. Mark L

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Groucho, looks like a nice lineup of iron. What are your thoughts for your next build?
Andy
I'm gonna raise the rear to stock and the front a bit higher than stock, cheaters/chrome reverse out back, skinny Cragar SS up front and a tear drop hood. Not really gasser, but it's the only thing I have in the works right now

·
Administrator
13,416 Posts
Looks like you've had some great gasser style cars Groucho! The Galaxie is very nice, and will really be great with the planned changes!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Well it is not a main stream Gasser, more of a street freak of the gasser style. I have an on going thread in the project section. Use this link--

http://www.gasserhotrods.com/forum/showthread.php?171-My-63-Catalina-Gasser

or go to the Project Section under My 63 Catalina Gasser. Now, I showed you mine, now you have to show me yours----uh-- that didn't sound quite right, but you know what I mean!! Heh. Mark L

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Should be insanely fun with the stick
Well it is not a main stream Gasser, more of a street freak of the gasser style. I have an on going thread in the project section. Use this link--

http://www.gasserhotrods.com/forum/showthread.php?171-My-63-Catalina-Gasser

or go to the Project Section under My 63 Catalina Gasser. Now, I showed you mine, now you have to show me yours----uh-- that didn't sound quite right, but you know what I mean!! Heh. Mark L

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I prefer a stick for the street but the turbos work best with an automatic. I want to stay with the stick for a little while. The wide gear spacing of the 3 speed will work the turbos better, where the 4 speed would just be getting there and I'd have to shift again. Plus it's one less gear for me to mess up. Mark L

1 - 9 of 9 Posts