Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is for sale:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2348117970010270329dDXoyI?vhost=rides

I REALLY don't want to sell. But I've got other things that HAVE to get done around here.
As some of you know, I traded off the '56 (no motor/tranny/other stuff). And the truck ('59 Chevy short fleet, running, driving, stops, steers), i got in the trade is also for sale. I'm buying a '29 Model A, that's where the money from the truck is going, but it may not sell real soon, so i gotta do some money shifting. Everyone's done it. I tried like hell to not have to, oh well.........

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I know what you are going thru..... Right in the middle of doing the same.

I have been pretty good with selling stuff on Craigs list but have not sold anything on eBay yet.

I have an eBay & PayPal account but have never did what needs to be done to SELL. We sure BUY lots there with 275 purchases.

I have a couple of things that would sell much better on eBay..... a highly polished NOS 2.5# bottle and a brand new Mooneyes motorcycle oil tank.

Don't know why I have never sold there before. Hopefully we can BOTH be successful SOON!!!!!

GOOD LUCK.....

·
Administrator
13,578 Posts
I pretty much support my car hobby by selling my other collection. I've collected for over 40 yrs., and my collection has been a good investment that is helping keep the car fund going now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts