Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOOD GOOD SATURDAY MORNING GASSERS. Boy the weather has been in the 60's here the last few days and i sure am gettin the crusin fever. we're not all fortunate enough to live in AIR AA ZONE AA. HEH HEH. Hope ever body is as eager as i am to support the gas companys. Lets burn some gas. Happy cruizin to all :cool::cool:

·
Administrator
13,578 Posts
Cold and wet here, with a few slushy snow showers mixed in. Might have to get the old Camaro out for a cruise if it does warm up, as the rearend is still out of my Austin! Can't wait to go cruising!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Hey it's 70 and raining today down here. I actually put blue jeans back on this morning. And no, I don't run around without any pants on, ewww, terrible visions of that, I just wear shorts all year. Yea, I just hate it, hehehehe!!!! Mark L

·
Registered
107 Posts
yup, been nice here too. enjoy it for now, winter not over yet.

·
Administrator
13,578 Posts
We had two days of sunny, but cool weather, and my axle is out of the Austin. No insurance on the 427 camaro, so I spent yesterday welding up exhausts for my buddy's '56 Chevy gasser, and goofed off today!

·
Registered
142 Posts
No cruizin' quite yet around here, just got another 8" of that white stuff.... Might do some cruizin' on the Yamaha Snowmobile tomorrow.......

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah, I have probably the only indoor car show I'll be in starting Thurs. We just got another 12 inches of snow. The Weather station says 2 in of water content so it is going to be slimy. I also just took the 2500# concrete block out of the back of my dually.

I was planning on starting the weekly cruising after the show but....well another couple weeks I guess.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I did see a couple old vehicles out around here the end of last wek. We were in the 50s and I think friday hit 60 degrees.
WAAAAYYYYYYY TOOOOO much road salt on the roads for my liking. None of my '57s will see the roads till it's rained a few times.

I talked toa girl in Vegas this morning. She said it was cold out there. 40 degrees. I told her their cold, is our hot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts