Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just acquired a Hurst Ram Rod shifter for my M20.
However, in its long life over the years, someone cut off the shift limit bolt flanges from their brackets.
If some body has any random Hurst Ram Rod parts sitting around, please let me know.
thank you.:cool:

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
wow is that shifter pricey. I looked on Ebay and its out of this world price wise. Some of them new in old stock are going for 1499.00. Prices range from 199 for a bracket to 399 for the body. I hope you find what you need. If I see something i will post it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mario.
I know, its crazy what some people are asking for these shifters!!!
When I saw the shifter I really wasn't sure what it was, or what it might fit, but just knew I had to have it.
Got lucky and it fits my M20. woo hooo.
I guess my $20.00 was well spent. lol

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Cheaper yes but the other has stuff the cheaper one doent have, what you may need for install

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Lash,
You must have caught something I missed. Looking at the ebay auction photos and description it said "complete". What didn't you see that was missing? Those must be really desireable shifters because they're both sold.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
the one on craigslist .....NOS boot and set ups for muncie and T10.... plus different handles, up grade adjusters...and damn they sold quick...wonder if tlap got any of that

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Hopefully he'll post something one way or the other and let us know if our referrals did any good.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the referrals guys.
After looking at the crazy money people were asking for this stuff, I decided to make my own shift limit bracket.
Spent the day cutting heavy paper, then transferring that pattern out onto some sheet metal.
I will take it and have a piece of 3/8" steel plate plasma cut from the pattern, then bent into shape.
Doing it this way is much more fun. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts