Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name is M.O. Watching fourm for quite awhile. Got a 1950 Austin A40 been tinkering with most of the year. Dont know much about the car other than it came out of Washington.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Welcome..... quite a few mini-gasser owners here.

Look forward to hearing more about your Austin..... and pictures when you can post them.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Welcome M.O.! There are a few Austins here so there are plenty of guys to help with construction. I just saw another A40 on CL... they're coming out of the woodwork! Show us what you have.

Mike

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
Welcome M.O.! There are a few Austins here so there are plenty of guys to help with construction. I just saw another A40 on CL... they're coming out of the woodwork! Show us what you have.

Mike
Are you sure that was an A40 on CL Mike? I saw a Somerset on there; think it was a '53 maybe?

Welcome to the forum M.O.!!! We're practically neighbors! Cool to know there's another Austin in the area that will be hitting the streets!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Another Austin, now I really wished I could have talked the guy I bought my '63 Cat from to sell me his Austin Pick Up. Great to have you join our little merry group of Gasser lovers. Hope to see some pics of your car. MArk L

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome aboard, M.O. Just waitin' to watch another Austin Gasser Build.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will try to add pics and info when i can figure out. Not to comp savy.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Austins really are cool looking gassers. Looking forward to seeing some pics M.O.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts