Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped at my friend Bob's garage to hear his fresh motor startup. He already got it running and leaned it a bit to run clean on the E85. This is a blown , injected, 392 hemi in a nostalgia rail he is planning on showing at local events. Wish we had a dragstrip around here. Looks like he's Jersey bound.
On the first throttle flip the hemi caught me off guard and i flinched......shame shame on me. I manned up on the rest so the camera stayed steady. Enjoy the video and turn up the sound.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Very cool BUTTTT.............Can you hear me still, I am talking as loud as I can............crap made me flinch just watching on my monitor......so cool to be there and hear it

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't lie, my right ear got buzzed.....LOL. I'm sorry I couldn't hear you, what was that???????? :)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Mario, I saw this when I was getting ready for work. Waited to watch it at work, but now the thread is gone. Can you put it back up?

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mario, I saw this when I was getting ready for work. Waited to watch it at work, but now the thread is gone. Can you put it back up?
hi Mike,
I have this open at work right now and it works ok. not sure what the issue is?

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
The original Utube link doesn't show up on your initial post. It may just be the work computer. I'll try when I get home.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Thanks Mario. Very cool motor. I like the cacklefests, but when they can run those rebuilt rails, it sure is an awesome experience. Thanks for the motor fix for the day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts