Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
If I'm right, you need at least 10 posts before you can start getting posting priveledges. Photos resize automatically. I use jpeg and basic uploader.
Maybe Vall could expand on this.

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
Yes, we had some issues with spammers in the past. So we had to change to a 10 post minimum before links or images can be posted. If you look around the forum and make your 10 posts, then you can begin posting images after that. Only 6 more for you!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, we had some issues with spammers in the past. So we had to change to a 10 post minimum before links or images can be posted. If you look around the forum and make your 10 posts, then you can begin posting images after that. Only 6 more for you!
Thanks for the response, I will work on my count. I just don't get spammers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like you're over 10 posts now @JW MOTORS. Still having trouble with your post or is everything okay now?

Cheers,

Erik
All is well,
mmhotrod helped me out on the photo resizing. But this is the only forum I post on where I have to use a smaller picture. And my project intro post never did show up but I will stick with it and see what happens. Thanks for checking on it.

JW

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is this the thread in question? http://www.gasserhotrods.com/forum/showthread.php?22010-47-Studebaker-build

It shows your intro post? Are you able to see it or no?

Cheers,
Nate
Yes I can see that post,
The post I was referring to I posted in the project section. After I finished it and clicked Reply it gave me a message that said it would appear on the forum after approval by ? the Administrator or moderator ? not real clear on the wording that was used.

·
Administrator
317 Posts
it collects in a moderated thread section, a mod will look over them to make sure it's not spam and approve the thread.
it can take up to 48 hours depending if its on a weekend or weekday.

Lee

1 - 17 of 17 Posts