Gasser HotRod Forums banner
841 - 855 of 855 Posts

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #841 ·
Thanks for posting Mario. My favorite is the altered with the blown 283. Looking at the crowd it could be called " a gathering of geezers" of which I'd fit right in.
Yeah I like the Chevy too.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
The Stude was my second choice; it's a beautiful gasser but the altered seems to be "unaltered" since it was raced and has history all over it with not being restored.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #846 ·
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire

I saw this on Facebook and thought of one of our prime members. That be you Steve. Yours is the bees knees.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Thanks Mario, that could very well be the bastard twin to mine. And hey, if you sell your MG I know where you can get a 40 Willys truck for a fair price.;)

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #848 ·
That sounds very tempting.

Reactions: sbauman2

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #850 ·
Oh I have that beast burnt into my synapses. Lol

Reactions: 1937Austin

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #851 ·
Ole School and very cool. Turn up the volume.

Reactions: 1937Austin

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #853 ·
I saw this Chevy and got excited till I saw the wheels and tires. Don’t get me wrong cragars have their place but not a good fit on this one. But that’s just me. I think Vall spoiled me with his gorgeous 39.

http://instagr.am/p/ChIhdyzP73a/

·
Administrator
13,662 Posts
I fully agree Mario. I love Cragars, but just not quite sure they are the right choice for this beautiful '36 Chevy coupe? The car does need a bit of sparkle as there's very little chrome on these old 30's Chevys. Just doesn't quite fit the rest of the car's build for me.

841 - 855 of 855 Posts