661 - 680 of 705 Posts

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #661 ·

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
This could be a very tough one, how many guess' do I get, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #663 ·
Just keep guessing till I yell hole in one when you get it. Lol

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #664 ·
For you California guys.

·
Administrator
13,585 Posts
They just had the big Tulare swap meet last weekend too! Seems as locked down as Ca. is they're still working around it to have fun. Unlike many others that wont allow such good times!

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #666 ·

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #667 ·

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Wish I could open it...even did a fake face crap account still no joy...but thank for the thought

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #669 · (Edited)
Why can’t we delete our own messages.

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #671 ·
I think you can Mario. If you click on those 3 dots at the top right of your post the drop down window should have one that says "delete" in there.
I think you can Mario. If you click on those 3 dots at the top right of your post the drop down window should have one that says "delete" in there.
[

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #672 ·
This is what I see at the 3 dots top right.
Now attachments for pic is not working either.

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #673 ·
Pic attachment now just started working.

·
Administrator
13,585 Posts
I can delete something if you can't Mario? I see a delete in there, but maybe it's only an admin. thing? Or you can click on "edit" and simply edit out what you didn't want. Then type "deleted" in the post reply.

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #675 ·
Right now I’m good. I change the post to a question for you. On the old forum the posts could be deleted by the author.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I had the same issue shortly after this new format started. I'd try to delete my posts from the ebay/craigs list postings after an item had sold and found I couldn't so now it's a case of having to ask Vall to do it.

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #677 ·
I mean let’s say I post speedy Gonzales and then I feel it might be too controversial. Shouldn’t I be able to delete it and not bother Vall?. Not that I would test the sensors that be. I would never do that. Never ever. Ever.

·
Administrator
13,585 Posts
On other sites I look in on where it's the same ownership, but I have no admin. privilege's, I simply edit the post by removing whatever I posted and simply write "deleted-no longer relevant" or something like that. Or edit the title to add "deleted" or "SOLD" if it's a link to a for sale item elsewhere I posted.

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #679 ·
Nice holes!

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #680 ·
Finally made it to the Kmart parking lot show. Sunday morning and had a blast walking around.

661 - 680 of 705 Posts