Gasser HotRod Forums banner

601 - 620 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Thank you ...Thank you very much...in my best Elvis voice...done right...sleeper mode...I like

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #604

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #605

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Holy crap! Never seen one that far out of control, and not even bump the divider walls! That was way too close!

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #607
Why do I picture Vall, Steve, and Lash doing this.

Reactions: 1946Austin

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Because we're tired of the know nothing morons who get hired to work in these places. :mad: I've mentioned my buddy before, Bob Baum, who owned the local parts store, Baums Auto Parts, here in Mission Viejo for over 35 years. When he was forced to shut down because of not being able to compete with the on line sellers he kept all of his catalogs (going back to the 60s) and sells parts from his home; thank God for small favors. And he also loves a challenge when it comes to hard to find parts for older cars.

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #609
Because we're tired of the know nothing morons who get hired to work in these places. :mad: I've mentioned my buddy before, Bob Baum, who owned the local parts store, Baums Auto Parts, here in Mission Viejo for over 35 years. When he was forced to shut down because of not being able to compete with the on line sellers he kept all of his catalogs (going back to the 60s) and sells parts from his home; thank God for small favors. And he also loves a challenge when it comes to hard to find parts for older cars.
Guys like that are few and far between. We lost most of ours too. There was one ace in the hole for me and one of the workers there gave me such a hard time on a fan belt length I stopped going to him. Apparently the employees didn’t share the same integrity that the owner had.

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
I would be behind the counter if they'd let me! Instead I search their online site, and once I've fumbled through their terrible search engine and find the parts, I write down their numbers and give them to them when I get to the store.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Still showing an error message Lash

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #614 (Edited)
What da hay! Now I’m disappointed. Try again lash.
while we are waiting for a url link from Lash, I want to post his new rod.
this one is for you Lash. Plenty of holes too!
http://instagr.am/p/CMpni9AHPNb/

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Mario... Don't need boner pills for that one...now back to are regular programming....lol

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #617

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #619
601 - 620 of 631 Posts