Gasser HotRod Forums banner

581 - 600 of 631 Posts

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Had a friend in high school who had a '55 Chev with a big block Mopar wedge in it. He had it painted beer bottle brown, and I loved the color!

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #582

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #583

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #584

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #585

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
There's a whole lot going on in that small area, wow.......................

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Nice I thought about doing a ghost under lay...pretty easy to do with an air brush...but I wanted an in you face type look...I bet he has at least 15 coats of clear...or 4 what is refereed to as flow coats

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #589
Reactions: sbauman2

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #591
Anyone see this Allstate commercial???
Very cool

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
That's a good commercial Mario, thanks for posting. Here's one though that was way ahead of its (and many of our members) time. Probably only the older members such as myself will remember it; enjoy!!

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #593
That's a good commercial Mario, thanks for posting. Here's one though that was way ahead of its (and many of our members) time. Probably only the older members such as myself will remember it; enjoy!!
That was great. I wonder if I ever saw that. I was 11-12 back then. Pretty cool.

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
I was 19 back then, and remember the commercial! About that time I begged my dad to cosign so I could buy a AMX with 390, and 4 speed! Green with the blacked out hood, and silver pinstripe separating the colors. It was a demo car and had 2300 miles on it. The dealership wanted $2300 for it, but my dad refused to cosign, saying he thought I'd kill myself in it.

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #595

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #596

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Scroll down I like the Gasser Tudor better...white pants my mom made me wear a pair like that in eight grade I got laughed at so I went and got my gym shorts and put them on the rest of the day...took the white ones home showed them to my dad...he asked my mom what the hell was she thinking...I left the room before the shit started to fly...my mom later dyed the pants black with some Ritz dye

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #599

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #600
This is for you Ford guys.

581 - 600 of 631 Posts