Gasser HotRods banner

541 - 560 of 577 Posts

·
Administrator
13,012 Posts
Yeah, that was a fun race. Two very close cars with the Ford's cubic inches making the difference over the lighter Willys with a smaller engine.

Quain has done a good job of bringing back heads up racing like we used to love to watch.

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #542
from instagram but still very cool. It's from 2017 and may have been posted before but still fun to watch.

https://youtu.be/A0wATZYJ72c
breaks my heart to watch that video. I remember it well. The falcon is just a better setup. Horsepower wise on the top end they look about the same. Watching that video is like watching Superman crawling away from krytonite. Lol

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Hot damn, I'm in love...........................

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #549

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #551 (Edited)
Maybe I can smoke and mirror this forum.
Ahhh crap I lost the link.

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #552
Custom lines and bad to the bone. Really nice paint
i hope that this link is not making you have an Instagram account. If so I’m done with this.

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #554
Oh good to hear.

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #555

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #556

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #557

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #559

·
Registered
1 Posts
Souheast gassers posted this video and I'm sharing the link directly to their Instagram page.

http://instagr.am/p/BUVx2aWgiSV/
Hello! I loved this video. I am new into finding such racing clubs and groups. I would wish to find more similar to that of above.

If you have any suggestions on such instagram pages please do suggest.

I am so much in love with this forum discussing so many topics on Hot Rods and drag racers. I wish someone here had a instagram like app built just for all of us. We can have a clutter free, interactive social media site.

Keep it going people!!

541 - 560 of 577 Posts