Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nice studebaker in this months issue of Hot Rod.
mm

Attachments

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Hot Rod Magazine has improved its format in the past year or so. The success of Hot Rod Deluxe has helped give Hot Rod magazine new direction.

It is interesting how the '40 Studes & Chevys look so much alike. The body of these cars look almost identical to each other more than any cars of their time.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hot Rod Magazine has improved its format in the past year or so. The success of Hot Rod Deluxe has helped give Hot Rod magazine new direction.

It is interesting how the '40 Studes & Chevys look so much alike. The body of these cars look almost identical to each other more than any cars of their time.
I haven't subscribed to Deluxe yet. I may when this hot rod subscription runs out. And yes the bodies are very close. That's what caught my attention.
mario

·
Administrator
13,427 Posts
The Boss was/is a very cool gasser! It was one of the high end builds, and could easily have been a show car too.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I like the direction that HRD and HR have gone. For a while it was expensive, expensive one off builds that nobody could afford. Now they show more variety, history and nostalgia posts. HRD is one of my favorite and almost the only magazine I pick up off of the news stand. I let all of my subscriptions lapse for everything else. Not enough time to read them.

That is a great looking Stude! I was just looking at pictures of my friends Commander of which I "covet".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts