Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbe to gassers I was at a junk yard yesterday and ran across two 58 Morris Minors. They had lots of spare body parts but they are pretty rusty. Me and my brother bought both for 175.00 each so we will be match racing someday lol. Im sure I will need lots of advice so thanks in advance and I am happy to be part of the site family.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Welcome to the site. Great family here. Awesome gassers and HOTRODs too. Hope you enjoy the site.
Morris is a good start.
Mario

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Great having you and your brother here. I hope you start on e or two project threads in he projects section. It would be really great to watch both cars go together. We can provide you with all the support, encouragement, and advice you need. Many great diverse builds happening right now to gather info from and I'm looking forward to seeing the builds. Glad you joined in here to share.

Mark

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys for the welcome. We are picking the cars up today and were both excited to get started. Mine will be slow to start because I am building two cars already (none gasser). Brother is not much on internet and I'm using a cell phone so I'm slow but I'll try. Thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts