Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am building a 55 chev gasser at my shop in orange anyone use the Meyers subframe or nickey Chicago?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome! from a little south,,,,,San Diego,, Glad to hear about your project. Can you post some details and possibly some pics.? We are easy to please ,,if its a Gasser, we are all in!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Hi 55, welcome to the site. Enjoy. Good luck on the frame. I used an Art Morrison outrigger frame. Not sure about the ones you mentioned.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Welcome aboard! Glad to see another '55 join. Tell us about it.

I know that the Myers one is good and it's west coast. Also, I used Art Morrison's (also west coast) on a different car and it was top notch. I can also attest to Art's customer service department, they were a tremendous help.

Mike

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Hello and welcome to our little corner of the automotive world. Glad to see another '55 coming together. Classic Gasser material. Looking forward to seeing more of it and hearing from you. Glad you joined up.

Mark L

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi good luck on the 55. I've used the Nickey stuff...I was very pleased with the quality and made it very easy. I did my 37 from scratch and if I changed myself $5 a hr, the Nickey clip was a steal... again good luck and post more pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts