Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to any forum but have built many hot rods. I am fixin to start on my long awaited build a Henry j gasser.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome flyn A!
Look forward to your Henry J build, your in the right place there are some nice ones being built here, I have one in my future also, waiting to for the guy to dig the rest of the parts out of storage for it.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome aboard Flyn A. A Henry J.......You'll have a blast here. A great bunch of guys with a wealth of Gasser knowledge. Henry J's are a long time favorite.....You'll be right at home here. Enjoy your stay and post us some pictures when you get time. :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey there Flyn A. You and I are neighbors, I just joined this forum myself. I live over in Welcome and work in Winston. Hope to meet you sometime. I have a Chevy II gasser project I am embarking on myself. Look forward to seeing your project also!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome flyin . And a Henry J is perfect for a project. Looking forward to watching you transform it. Glad you were able to find us and join. MArk L

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hi flynA, Henry J's do make a great gasser. Have one myself was planning on a gasser from it but because of health dont know if i will get around to it.its a stock 4 banger right now.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks so much for all the replies. like i said before never really been on a forum site but glad to be here. i purchased my henry j two years ago and have been gatherin parts any time i had a little extra money. i will try to get my picks on soon as for now i'll give a short list. a 72 350 sbc 350 hydro edelbrock tunnel ram two fours, a mister gasket v-matic shifter, 15x10 in slots for the rear, 14x6 old magnesium five spokes for the front, hooker super competition fenderwell headers,a 10 bolt rear, just need to get my distributor and track down a front axle, then i can mock up motor set back and engine and tranny mounts then start fabing up firewall and floorpans, and rust repair, and arch wheel openings in rear. would like to hear any thoughts or ideas since i;m workin with a blank canvas. thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts