Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just stumbled across this forum while surfing, can't believe I havn't found it before !!!

Anyway i'm in england and have a 41 wiilys gas coupe, 514ci Cadillac, 8/71 blower, etc etc
I'm also building a gasser 40 willys pickup, 292 Y block ford, 4/71 blower etc etc

heres a couple of pics, looking forward to joining in the fun

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really great to see you found us here Steve! Always enjoy seeing your builds at the HAMB.

Thanks for the welcome Vall, hopefully I will have something to offer to the forum.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Welcome to the site. I am already jealous of your car and truck. Very cool rides. I haven't been on the HAMB too much, so you will need to catch us up on your build. At least on the truck. Kick back and stay awhile. Enjoy.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the site. I am already jealous of your car and truck. Very cool rides. I haven't been on the HAMB too much, so you will need to catch us up on your build. At least on the truck. Kick back and stay awhile. Enjoy.
Thanks for the welcome bud.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I could add my build thread if you would like, it's quite big though

·
Registered
278 Posts
I could add my build thread if you would like, it's quite big though
Well sir I'm new here and new as well owning a Gasser. I have quite a bit of mechanical knowledge and man do I look forward to having a blast cruising around and showing off. You own classics I rarely see any more. I'm so lame I don't even know what HAMB means.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The hamb is the hokey ass message board, a very good site if you like traditional stuff

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I appreciate it partner! I learned something today, that's all ways good.
Glad I could help, there are quite a few gassers on there being built, but be warned they like to be fairly period correct

1 - 13 of 13 Posts