Gasser HotRod Forums banner

Hi from England.

5K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  ProMetalShop 
#1 ·
Hi Guys Paul here from Liverpool England been building since I was 17 in to Gasser's for just as long, been hanging around for while so thought it was time to join in,
I think some of you already know me as I see some names that I know,
I am lucky that I owen an old Gasser from back in the day it`s the old
Al Hamberis & Mike Mitchell, Hippie 1933 Willys.
Paul.

#3 ·
Hello and a big welcome to you Paul. Very glad you stopped peeking and joined in. You have a very special old Willys there. It will be nice to see and learn more about it here. Thank you for sharing it with us. Would love to see pics and any vids of it running and or racing. Pics are great moving picture shows--with sound--is fantastic, lol. Great to have you here. Mark L

#7 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys, The story of my car is along one and I would have
to start a new thread (LOL) I have lots of photos of the car from 64 right up to today,
here is a coupel of how the car looks today I use the car on the street here in England
and have put thousends of road miles on it in the last 6 years.
Paul.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

#9 ·
OK ya jus' did it. I'm on my knees bowing to you. That is a beautiful car. Love the color scheme and the stance is so outstanding. I really love that car. Glad you came on the forum so we can get a first hand look at it. Mark L

#15 ·
It is a "amazing" looking and rare car..... especially with its drag racing heritage.....

Plus hard to believe it runs down "Abbey Road" instead of "Paradise Road"

#17 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.