Gasser HotRod Forums banner

Hi everyone

3K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  rlbutcher 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I didn't even know this site existed until today. I have a '56 Chevy 2d wagon that I'm making into a straight axle gasser. Hopefully will be driving it late April. I'm looking forward to reading the threads here and contributing when I can. Thank you for having me, Carmine.

#6 ·
Welcome Carmine. Wagons are cool and straight axle one's are even cooler! It must have been a good starting point to have it ready in a month or so. Share some pics.

Mike

#7 ·
A big welcome to you Carmine. A '56 2dr straight axle wagon is going to be as cool as they get. Don't thank us for having ya, we thank you for coming on board. Anything gasser, traditional or non traditional. We love to see it and be part of the build. The ony judgments we make around here is the coolness factor. Just for being a 2dr wagon your coolness factor is already up way there, thank you for sharing your ride with us. Get a project thread going so we can join in on the build. Oh yea, pics, pics, pics. LOL. Mark L

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.