Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking forward to reading and gaining information here, it looks like my kinda place. I'm a semi retired auto tech and former owner of Motorheads automotive. But still working part time at a local hot rod/ restoration shop. I'm in the process of building a gasser for bracket racing and gasser shows. A '63 Studebaker Lark with small block Chev. power and a Muncie 4 speed. I hope to get to know some or all of you soon!
Readytorunone

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome to the jungle !! I'm doing an old Studebaker gasser myself. A 59 silver hawk. Right now it's at a board members shop getting a new chassis built. I have some pics floating around here somewhere. Post some pics of your build for us.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Hi Ready to Run, glad to have you here. Always good to get someone with experience in the field (instead of hackers like me) Put your feet up and stay awhile, enjoy.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
A big Gasser welcome to you Mr. Ready. I've seen some Larks built as Gassers and they look really good. Lets us know more about you and your car and start a build thread in the project section too. Glad you decided to join our little community here. The more we can share the wealth, the more we all profit. Glad you came aboard.

Mark L

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome, Ready! Glad you joined. Lookin' forward to getting to know you and enjoy watching your Stude' build.

·
Registered
643 Posts
readytorunone,

Warning! You are going to like it here!,,,we already like your Stude plans!! Lets hear more about it!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts