Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just picked up a 56 chevy 3100 apache truck with a 57 grill ill post pics in a day or 2...its got great petina and a sbc so its a great start

i just need to lift front end, disc brakes, 5 lug conv, wheels and tires and itll be right

im in greenville s.c. anyone around?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Hello Wick and welcome to our little corner of the world. I have a '57 chevy truck front axle/spring assembly on my '63 Catalina. I have yet to drive it but so far it makes a great front axle for a gasser. Many early period Tri-Five Chevy Gassers used that axle. I got the complete front disc conversion from Speedway. Start a thread in the Projects section and let us in on the build. Great having you join us and have a good time here. Oh, by the way, now is the time we say-------PICS, LOL!! Mark L

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello there and welcome aboard! I'm new as well and have found this site to be one of the friendliest and most helpful. Im sure you will too. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Welcome, looking forward to seeing some pictures. I went on a truck gasser picture binge a few weeks ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts