Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been on here for a while. Used to have the yellow and white IMG_9611.JPG IMG_1752.JPG IMG_1770.JPG 57644791339__5B8EFDC1-744E-4470-91E0-2317BFE9F764.JPG 57 150 Gasser but sold it. Now I'm working on a Henry J Gasser for the street. Just curiuos
If there are are anymore Henry J's on here. Mine started out pretty rough, but I'm making some good progress now. I'm wondering where I
might find the window rubbers for the glass. I've heard there is a place in California (Rudy's) that sells them but not sure if he's still around.

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Looks like you're well into the Henry J build! Sorry, can't help with where to get Henry J parts. What do you mean by "window rubbers"? Is this a channel for the glass to travel in, or weatherstrip, or rubber bumpers?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like you're well into the Henry J build! Sorry, can't help with where to get Henry J parts. What do you mean by "window rubbers"? Is this a channel for the glass to travel in, or weatherstrip, or rubber bumpers?
Well yeah, all of the above actually. I don't have any rubber parts for the windshield glass, door glass, side windows,etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts