Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Into cars since a kid, worked on most things through the 60s and 70s worked for the only world champion on 2 and 4 wheels. Have had variety of cars, bow have a 37 chevy an accurate representation of a 60s gasser, and a very original 75 corvette - 12 mpg with gas at $12 a gallon!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Welcome! Let's see some pictures of your gas guzzlers. We think we have it bad with $4 a gallon gas!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
A big long distance USA welcome to you 37chevy. Waiting to see the 37 pics. Though bigger in size than the willys I feel they are one of the better looking early gasser styles. I'm really glad that you joined us. I (we) love getting the prospective from other countries. Looking forward to your cars and any input from you. Although I still plan to complain about gas prices, I won't do it as loud now that I've seen your prices. I always thought you guys should drill for oil, but then I remembered your whole country could sink if you make a hole in the middle, HA!! (Kidding) Welcome again and glad you found us. Mark L

·
Administrator
13,542 Posts
Probably one of the best all around years for American cars; 1937! I don't think there was a bad looking car built by any of the major auto makers! Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Hey Vall, that's my line! :D My favorite car of all time is a '37 coupe. Welcome and glad to have you here. My cousin has a '37 Ford and I let a '37 Terraplane gasser slip by me 12 years ago. I kick myself for that one all the time.

Your Vette looks great and it posted fine. Can't wait to see the '37. And I won't complain about $4 gas anymore... at least not as fervently.

Mike

·
Registered
354 Posts
Oooh! That car is amazing! I really really REALLY love it. Welcome to the site......and I can't wait to see more pictures.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I love it. Thanks for posting the pic. That's a classic. Mark L

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
AWESOME! ! ! Great lookin' '37 Gasser! I love the Paint. That's the color combo I'm considering for the Morris. :):)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, look forward to swapping some stories and information from this side of the pond

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Dang, fall asleep at the keyboard for a week and look at all these cool cars that are popping up. Nice lookin coupe there 37. Lookin forward to more photos.
Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts