Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,... just joined this forum. Ive been thinking about injecting my 440 Chrysler and what do ya' know...I found this site and much useful information!!. Glad you folks are here. What a great reference source. I hope to contribute some good info as well. Thanks for the invitation to join and share knowledge. HotRod20

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Welcome from WA State.

What's the 440 in? They make tons of torque. My brother has a '69 RR with a 440/4sp. and it's a handfull!

Stack injection? There are a couple guys doing that here.

Mike

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lots of variety when it comes to gassers and what we drive here!
Welcome from Pittsburgh.....

I agree with Vall..... this forum/website has a nice variety of gasser styled cars as well as a wide variety of hot rodders from all across the United States, Canada & even Europe.

The variety doesn't stop there.... the cars span everything from "low buck" to "show/magazine quality"..... "first time" to "life-time" builders who have owned lots of different hot rods, muscle cars, etc >>>> most of them belonging to my buddy "Mark" in AZ.... :)

Plus with Western PA having really cold Winter weather this it's nice to sit in front of the fireplace & see what's happening with all of my "GasserHotRod.com" buddies!!!!!

Looking forward to hearing more about your build & of course as many pictures as you can post.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome from Southern NJ! It's opening statements like yours that make me glad that I'm a part of this.

Lots of luck with your build, and we're looking forward to seeing pix!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
A big welcome from Arizona. Very happy to have you on board. The more info we have the better. The more types of cars the better. 440's make great street and street/strip gasser motors. Waiting to see what you have there. I hope you enjoy the board as much as we do. Mark L

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome....The more Mopars the better, I say! You mentioned you have been "thinking" about injection on your 440? Please don't THINK anymore- just do it! - I want to see!!! ha ha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts