Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
In process of trading for ole metro gasser.when done i'll probaly be asking for advice on it.
Welcome.... I have a brother who lives in Plano.

What type of "Metro" you talking about ?????

A GEO METRO.....

OR..... a NASH METRO .....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nash metropolitan,fenders cut out for tire clearance ,stance is hi/straight axle.I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet.I'm just 70 yrs young and still learning how to use this #@$%$#@ computer.

·
Adminstrator And Sheet Metal Junkie
3,068 Posts
Here's a brief tour on how to upload

Go to top of your screen and you will see in the lower header bar the link ( GALLERY ) click on Gallery then click on ( Add Album )

That will bring you here

Once here add your TITLE then DESCRIPTION

After which lower right hand select SAVE CHANGES

That will bring you here were you will select UPLOAD PICTURES

Select ADD FILES

Now select UPLOAD FROM COMPUTER then CHOOSE FILE

Select CHOOSE Exsisting

Select your photo

Select UPLOAD

SELECT ALL

Select DONE

After you select DONE it will will bring you here were you can add a description or select SAVE CHANGES.

Now you have started your album which you can load your pictures into your post.

Now HONESTLY I use photobucket and its free for regular accounts, and so much simpler and in seconds you have uploaded to your photos to your post. I would be glad to help get you setup.....

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
Welcome Smokin Joe! Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

Steve, you need to make that tutorial a sticky! It's great!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Welcome Smokin Joe! Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

Steve, you need to make that tutorial a sticky! It's great!
I agree Vall.... I have tried to start an album once before & got all goofed up.... with Steve's post it should go much better the second time around.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Sounds like a great idea, I did this at 5:00 am and didn't give it a thought...
Steve..... OUR everyday of the week "early bird" ;)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Welcome, Joe. Here's a fuzzy pic of a Metro I fixed up a few years ago. I know it looks stock but the only thing stock is the body.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hey Smokin joe, Welcome!! Love those Metros, looking forward to your twist on the gasser thang,,,

56 VIC - Tom

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome Smokin'. Sorry I took so long to welcome you aboard. There's a Metro running around here (Phoenix area) with a full tube frame and small block Chevy in it and I can't for the life of me figure out where this guy puts his legs. I've only seen it on the freeway so far, not up close. I'm very intrigued to see what you have in mind and how you're going to accomplish it. Should be a great wild addition to our little world here. Looking forward to the build and very glad you could come here and share it with us. Mark L

1 - 17 of 17 Posts