Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to say hello to everyone on here I'm new here I love those old gassers, my ol man built and drove one back in the 60s and early 70s

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I'm sure I'll be building another one soon, right now I'm working on a 67 camaro it used to be a modified car back in the 70s , when I'm done with that I have a 57 Anglia that me and my son thought would be neat to build a gasser like my ol man had when I was young

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome T. It's good to have another gasser fromm NC aboard. Tell us more about your projects and show us some pics if you have them. :)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Another big welcome to the board. Always glad to see a new like interest guy joining in and participating in our little corner of the world. When ever you're ready we'd love to see your cars and projects. For now enjoy the board, feel free to chime in and or ask questions etc. anytime. We are always interested on peoples views and experiences so feel free to share. If you've accumulated ideas and "Tricks of the Month" type things. We love those as well. Glad you decided to join in and looking forward to havng you on board.

Mark L

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome "T"! Look forward to your Anglia build, I have a 59 Anglia that my Dad and I drug out of junkyard in East Tenn, I have it storage for a future gasser, got a couple projects I have to get to before it. My Dad passed not too long after we got the Anglia, it's olive green, he called it The Frog, it has a special place in my heart, I am going to go all out on it when I'm ready to build it. Cool you and your son are going to build it together, those are great experiences to enjoy with each other.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts