Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new on here and was reading the threads and responses and decided to join.
My 1st time on a site like this so if I ask a dumb question please bear with me.
I am starting to build a gasser from a '63 Pontiac Tempest(actually a LeMans).
I have been drag racing since funny cars were steel (A/FX) and currently run a '74 GTO Pro bracket car. I have a straight axle set up and a '57 Pontiac rear end setup. I am using a 462" Pontiac with dual quads for power with a TH 400 trans.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome to the group. The Pontiac's look nice. Post some pictures when you can. There are other Pontiac Gassers on this site too.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hey gto nut, Welcome always glad to have pontiac loverson here. Have a 65 gto and 37 coupe myself. hope you enjoy the site. Roy

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome O'Pontiac brother. Good to have another Pontiac Gasser rumbling on the site. Would like to see pics of what you have. I was thinking an early Tempest/Le Mans but I'm a Pontiac "Darksider" and love the full sizers too much. SOOOO! I took the big (and I mean big) jump to a '63 Catalina Gasser. Sounds like you know what you're doing around Pontiacs for a long time. Good to have you here. Start a thread on the project section when you start your build. Everyone here enjoys everyones builds. Mark L

·
Registered
107 Posts
hi ya and welcome. good to have you here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts