Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after joining trifive.com i found you guys.. a whole forum dedicated to just gassers!
this is my kinda place!! my names jordan, I'm from langley bc, canada. I'm a welder and fabricator for job and build 4x4s and mud trucks and a few hotrods as a hobby. yes its dirty but really fun! but I've always been in love with hotrods form a yough kid, with my father who took me to every car show weather i liked it or not(i did) funny thing is the trifive was the first car he taught me how to tell apart and first thing i ever feel in love with.. so here i am working on getting a 55 chev 2 door from the states. just a lot of bs with bring across the border.. but hoping to build up a nice gasser.
and this seems like the type of place to share my build and seek lots of knowledge from the guys who know best!!
heres a few shots of ideas i will be basing upon
shakey puddin as some may know!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Great having you here Jordan. You couldn't pick a better car to base your new project on either. The car in the pics you have there is a perfect representative of period look gasser. Hope you enjoy the board and as soon as you get your car, we will be here to steer you (heh) in any direction you want. Glad you could join in here and looking forward to seeing your project get underway. Mark L

1 - 6 of 6 Posts