Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys. New to the forum. My name is Jason and I reside in Ohio. I've picked up a 59 Studebaker Silver Hawk to build a gasser out of. Plans are bbc power and 4 speed Muncie linked to a 12 bolt to get the power to the ground.

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Welcome aboard. Those cars are cool. I have a friend that has a '57. Do your fins bolt on? I was trying to convince her to unbolt them and go with the simpler styling of the '53s.

Never seen one raised, should be a cool one-of-a-kind ride. Show us some pix in a build thread.

Mike

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome to the family and our home Jason. Getting a lot of Studes here and that's great. Looking forward to pics and maybe a build thread so we can watch your car develope. Glad you could hook up with us. Enjoy your stay. Mark L

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok guys here's some pix. I drug the old black to my shop all the way from Wisconsin. The white one came from Lima Ohio. I bought the white one for parts because everything was there and the guy that started the build on the black one did some shotty work. And yes the fins bolt on. This car is going to make a bada$$ gasser.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome aboard Jason! Awesome Stude.... looks like a great foundation for your gasser. I'm looking forward to enjoying your build. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.