Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I stumbled onto this site so I thought id join and check it out. My name is Kevin and im building a 55 chevy gasser . I will prolly start a build thread on here as well ..

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome, Kevin! Tri-fives are a big favorite. You'll find a lot of ideas and support here. A great bunch of gasser buddies willing to share their knowledge and experiances. Looking forward to seeing some pictures and watching your build. :)

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Welcome Kevin from SW Washington. Great to have another '55 on the site, ( I thought the Falcons were going to out number us, HA!). :D

I hope to get back to my build thread soon as well.

Mike

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Welcome Kevin from SW Washington. Great to have another '55 on the site, ( I thought the Falcons were going to out number us, HA!). :D

I hope to get back to my build thread soon as well. ..... Mike
That makes two of us.....

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Hello and welcome from Phoenix (Glendale) and glad to have you aboard. Certainly start a build thread so we can see what you're up to. Tri-fives and Falcons everywhere. Try building a Pontiac if yer wants ta feel lonely, LOL! Again, very glad you joined and I hope you enjoy your stay. The more the merrier. P.S. I'm not too far from you compared to most of the other guys here. Mark L

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello and welcome from Phoenix (Glendale) and glad to have you aboard. Certainly start a build thread so we can see what you're up to. Tri-fives and Falcons everywhere. Try building a Pontiac if yer wants ta feel lonely, LOL! Again, very glad you joined and I hope you enjoy your stay. The more the merrier. P.S. I'm not too far from you compared to most of the other guys here. Mark L
Funny you say close by ...my car is currently in lake havasu city az at my lake house where i do all my work ....

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Even better. Do you ever get into Phoenix? I've only lived down here for just over 3 years now, came down from Wisconsin. I have yet to get anywhere west of Phoenix. Maybe someday we can even meet up, if I EVER get mine on the road. Good having you on the board Kevin. Another great additon to our cause. Mark L

1 - 11 of 11 Posts