Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello gasserhotrods. i'm bukit from oklahoma and i'm buildin a 1942 international gasser. i'm glad i found this site, i've already seen answers to some questions i have. i only have two projects rite now, the binder and a '76 gremlin.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bukit. Another off the wall gasser project. Just what we live for here. Start yourself a thread in the project section and we can pull up a barrel and watch. Great having you here. Had 3 guys a year ahead of me in High school all go at one time and buy 3 '70 Gremlins. Two of the guys were twin brothers (farm boys) and as soon as they got them home they pulled the 6 bangers and installed built 327s and munce 4 speeds. The third guy built the 6 banger and kept the 3 speed. The twins also built and installed ladder bars. Those Gremlins were monsters. Even the built 6 one was fast. They all bought Cragars and fat tires for the backs and skinnies on the fronts. And all three were very willing to explore the power additions. Mark L

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome bukit! Really interesting rides. Anxious to see some pics and watch your builds. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts