Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every body! Im a brand new member to the site and the fresh owner of a 65 Acadian invader gasser project.
Cheers everyone!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site. Good bunch of guys here. Interesting Acadian. Do not see many of those around. I believe they weren't made very long up there??? Not sure though. Not an expert by any means. Good to have you on board and looking forward to seeing more of your car. You say project so I assume you're still building it? Will be nice watching the build as you go along if you start a thread over in the projects section. Mark L

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the welcome every one! Yea it is a project. The past owner spent a lot of time doing the straight axle conversion on the stock subframe and it doesnt look right and safe to me. Im most likely gonna buy a new subframe and put the axle, brakes and leaf springs on it.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Welcome 65invader! My cousin in BC had an Acadian convertible (looked like a Chevelle - I think it was a 66 or 67). Always liked the different look. Kinda Chevy, kinda Pontiac. Love your car! Please post some larger shots. :D

Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts