Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone-just found this site and decided to join up-thanks.
I have built a couple of hotrods and am in the process of starting an A40 pickup as a streetgasser.
I see theres been a few others from downunder join and then disappear from the site so I hope with your encouragement ,this doesn't become me!!
i'll try a few pictures here of my current rides an then start a build thread
mark

1930 model a pickup

1934 oldsmobile

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
First of all--great first name--LOL. Great having you join in here. Not sure why the others faded away but if you are active on the site you'll never be ignored. Start a build thread in the projects section and become part of the conversation. We're all here to help, back you up, and give you encouragement, even if you do type with an accent--LOL. Glad you joined in and let us know what you are thinking about your build. Make use the great experience and ideas we have here if you need it. Most of all, enjoy your car/build.

Mark

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
Welcome to the site Mark! Not sure how it is down under, but Austin PU trucks are pretty scarce here! My friend built one not long ago, and it was a very cool little gasser!

·
Registered
643 Posts
SHARPMARK,

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING! YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE IT HERE! VERY ADDICTIVE!

WELCOME-WELCOME-WELCOME.

What is is Gasser culture like over there? Can you give us an overview?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Welcome to the site Mark. Love you other cars and am sure the A40 will look great too with the way they look. Kick your feet up and stay awhile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts