Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always loved Gassers/AWB cars. I've been planning to "purchase" a '64-'65 Falcon to build a gasser for at least the past six years but life gets in the way, and I keep dreaming. I've visited this forum as a guest many times before, maybe now that I registered I will pull the trigger and get things " A ROLLIN......:cool:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome aboard! If all it takes is some inspiration.... you should get plenty here! :D You'll never really know what you've missed 'til you try it.... so go ahead... "git 'er rollin!" :) There should be plenty of Falcon influence here and certainly tons of experience.... :) Good luck with your decision or enjoy just hangin' around.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Hello and welcome Daddy W. Plenty of Falcon-ry here and plenty of examples. Glad you decided to join up. This forum brings a whole new meaning to "Having Gassss", LOL. Enjoy and start a project. You won't be sorry. Mark L

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I really like Falcons too! And I'm a diehard Chevy guy! (Who also owns a Falcon!)
Hey Vall.... a thought just "flashed" thru my mind..... "wonder what you are going to do NEXT" ???? !!!! ????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts