Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have been a fan of gasser cars all my life. My cousin ran a 55 chevy way back in the 70's and I loved just sitting around watching him work on it. I am a motorcycle guy but am looking to get back into cars as my back cannot handle any more hardtail bikes. I do not have a car yet, but starting to look and want to just lurk here and soak it all up. I have a line on a 51 chevy, so we will see how that goes.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome dsb, keep us up to speed if you purchase the 51. Like Steve said, they make awesome gassers. I've got and old beat up 59 studebaker silver hawk I'm building into a gasser. There are some pic of it floating around the site.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome dsb! Good luck with the "51. As already noted, she should make an awesome gasser. Lookin' forward to hearing and seeing how your new venture progresses.... :)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome DSB. Saw the 51 you are looking at onre the build site. I think you are headed the right direction and will fit in here just fine. Although there are dangers of getting to gassed up!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
A big welcome to your DSB. Enjoy the site and glad you found us. Mark L

1 - 9 of 9 Posts