Gasser HotRod Forums banner

Hello from Maryland

3K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  maddog3299 
#1 ·
Looking at building a 39 Hudson gasser so I found this forum for advice.

#3 ·
Welcome to our humble home Dave. '39 Hudson. Wow. My good friend in high school ( centuries ago, LOL) had I believe a '39 Hudson 4 door. It had the suicide doors and if I remember right, a bar in the back of the front seat??? I tried to buy it from him time and time again but he never sold it as far as I know. Haven't seen him since 1971. Get us some pics of it and some ideas of what you are planning for the Hudson. Glad you could join in the fun here. Mark L

#5 ·
Welcome. A Teraplane should have been my first gasser but I didn't have the funds to get it at the time. A legit survivor. Looking forward to see what your car turns out like. Start a project thread and I'm sure you will get much encouragement here.

Mike

#6 ·
Hey DirtyDave, I have a warning for you,,,you are going to like it here!! So,, you are looking for advice, we have lots of opinions -but we are polite about it and always enthusiastic about any gassers,,,a 39 HUDSON, how cool!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.