Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Was looking around for gasser sites and came across this one. My nephew and I are about to start a gasser build on a 64 Falcon Futura and we wanted to get some ideas. So we will be searching to see what has already been done and what new ideas there are as well.

Thanks
John

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome to our little Gasser (Falcon, LOL) forum. We've got several Falcons in the works on here and they are great little cars. You will fit right in. Lots of great people on here and we support and have each others backs. We love all the styles and different cars that can become Gassers. From traditional to mild to wild, we love 'em all. Start a build thread in the projects section and we can work along side you as you go. Glad you found us and glad you decided to join in the brotherhood. Have fun and enjoy the site.

Mark L

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome aboard John! I think you"ll find a great bunch of gasser guys here with an array of ideas, answers and very open opinions. Lookin' forward to getting to know you and the nephew and join in your build.

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
Welcome John! We're just about to change the name here to the Falcon Gasser Forum! ;) Seems we've got more than just a few! I just got mine on the road this summer, and there's some others done, or going forward too!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Wow!!!! Welcome my1940ford, to this addicted gasser forum I’m new here myself to this is great site with knowledgeable members and looking forward to you build thread. What part of Houston are you from??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow thanks for the great welcoming ! To answer the above question I'm actually northwest of Houston by about 60 miles in a town by the name of Waller. I'm going to have to start a build thread so that I can share our build and also receive input along the way. Remembering to take pics will be the hard part for me. lol We are really excited about the car as the body is in really great condition and should save us a ton of time in regards to body work. Originally the car was a 6 cyl car, but the previous owner had put a 289 in it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts