Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I found this site looking for Southern gassers.

My name's Brad. Was a magazine writer for 15 years, now I promote the NE Georgia Swap Meet, and The Gear Jam vintage drags.

I've got a '57 Chevy 150 2dr Handyman wagon I've been building for a while, called The Widow Wagon... if you read Hot Rod Deluxe, you may have seen it in there.

My daily driver is a '61 Chevy Suburban.

-Brad

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome Brad! Thanks for dropping in...... look forward to hearing and seeing more of your rides. Sounds like you may fit right in here! :cool:

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Brad, welcome to the forum. I think you'll like it here. We have all different styles and thoughts on gassers but we are all Gasser People. Traditional and not so traditional. We love 'em all. My Best Bud in high school had a '55 two door handyman wagon. First car I ever swapped (helped to swap) an engine into. I think it was the start of my automotive love affair/downfall, heh. And hey, that '61 'Burb would make a great gasser style build, as would the '57 make a classic build. Keep us updated on your projects. We all love reading, encouraging, and best of all, "stealing" ideas, LOL.
Enjoy the guys and the forum Brad. Really glad to have you part of the family. Let's see--Uncle Brad--sounds great!

P.S. You were a writer, so do not look at my typing, verbalizing, grammer, or, basically anything to do with my grasp of the English language. I grasp tools much better than language. Oh and my computer doesn't know how to spell either. HA!

Mark L

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Welcome to the madness. You are already with the sickness, good. Glad to have you on board. Post some more pics of that cool wagon.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Brad54, WARNING, WARNING,,you are going to like it here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts