Gasser HotRods banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats happenin?? I am from Ga and I am building a 55 chevy gasser like everybody else in the country. I am also on the Two Lane Blacktop forum. I am 32. My friend owns the "War Bird" 55 t bird gasser. I need a set of BBC fenderwell headers if anybody has some.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Yo Blacksheep55. Nice to have you come on the board. 55 Gasser? Nothing like that here, aaaa, yaeh, heh. But no matter if it's a 55 Chevy or '53 Ford or even my '63 Catalina. We love gassers. This is the home for all things gasser and the more the merrier. I can't wait till all gasser owners come and be part of our little corner of the world. Looking forward to seeing more of your car. Mark L

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
Welcome, blacksheep55. I think there are a couple '55s here. The more the merrier. BBC headers are the easiest and cheapest to find. Someone has coated ones for under $300... Patriot? edit: Look above... Doh!

I have seen pictures of the War Bird before - cool car. If he's not on here too, you get bonus points for bringing in new members. :D

Mike

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas. I have seen the patriots and I think that's the ones speedway sells too. I am thinking those are the ones I will use. I will get my buddy on here that owns the warbird. That pic above is from a local car show. He drove that car around 50 miles including on the interstate to get there. He has a very impressive collection of cars, 33 of them, including a 1966 built front engine dragster. I will try and get some pics of my junk up on here soon.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Blacksheep, nice to have you here! Been meaning to join two lane, nice bunch over there. Met Walt at York a couple years back. Super nice guy.

And don't worry bout being "another" 55 Chevy on here. Can't have enough 55's in my opinion.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks str8 axle. Yes I have made a few good friends on there. I don't know if you know Mel from on there, he is friends with Walt and lives in North Brunswick NJ. He is a super nice guy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts