Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
62 Falcon building gasser and putting a 95 Mustang drivetrain with t5. Currently running and driving but hoping to get the gasser setup done in 2014.

Craig

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Wow! Welcome Craigibc. Sounds like another cool Ford. We may have to change the name of the site... Falcon Gassers and others. :D

Glad you're here and start a thread for your car.

Mike

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome Craig. Novas, Falcons and '55s are the overwhelming amount of gassers here on the boards. But we (I) can never get enough of them all. Every one of the cars have their own personalities and especially, great owners. Glad you could join up and in and I hope you have a great stay here. Gets us some shots of the thing so we can enjoy it with you. Mark L

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been looking at so many of them online but never see any locally here in San Diego. We have a large car show in Escondido for 6 months out of the year and I have not seen an early falcon gasser that I can ever remember. Hopefully on altered night next summer this beast will be down there!

Craig

·
Administrator
13,419 Posts
Welcome Craig! Same situation here in Portland, Or. I see a lot of gassers, and early Falcon gassers on various sites, but every Falcon I see locally is a stock or low rider. I get guys constantly coming up to me at shows and saying they have an early Falcon they want to gasser, but haven't seen one yet around here.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hey Craigibc, Here's a big WELCOME to ya from Alpine San Diego!

No doubt we can cross paths at the Escondido car cruise on Friday nights???
I was there last Friday,,

I have seen one early Falcon Gasser a time or two driving through the cruise here at El Cajon on Wednesday nights. I have not got a chance to check it out close yet.

Got a warning for you about the forum here at GASSERHOTRODS..... WARNING,,, You are going to like it here!! and probably spending alot of quality bench racing time too!

Looking forward to hearing more about your project!

·
Registered
643 Posts
I have been looking at so many of them online but never see any locally here in San Diego. We have a large car show in Escondido for 6 months out of the year and I have not seen an early falcon gasser that I can ever remember. Hopefully on altered night next summer this beast will be down there!

Craig

Hey Craig check your in box for a PM, Tom

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome Aboard, Craig! You've found the right place for a Falcon Gasser! Hope you enjoy your stay. Looking forward to watching your build.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts