Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll after searching the net for retailers that deal with coil springs , I stumbled on this site . What a find . This is where it all started for me back in high school, in the mid sixties. Viewing this form brings back a lot memories of the Burger King and all those late nites street racing, especially out on the just opened up I 287. The most remembered , were the A body Chevelles all raised up with that awesome Gasser look. Cragars were the wheels to have , skinny front, wide rears and wider tires.
We'll some 40 years later I have not lost the desire to own one of the most popular cars, and that is what I have built and keep garaged. Great Memories!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Welcome Tim, I hope we can light that fire hot enough to get you into the build mode. If you have something already started or are thinking about doing, please share. If not thats ok too, enjoy the site.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Welcome aboard. It is an enthusiast site, so all are welcome whether they own a gasser now or not. The knowledge base is key. Glad to have you.

Mine was a 1st gen Deuce at McDonalds.

Mike

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Well Tim, welcome home. We are all brothers here and we love all the makes, models, and styles of Gassers. We also love Hot Rods and go fast cars of all kinds. Add some pics and tell us about your cars. Gald you joined in th efun.

Mark L

1 - 5 of 5 Posts