Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Wow , love the Dart. It just begs Gasser attention. Great stance too. Love the nostalgia.
welcome
Mario

·
Registered
643 Posts
LOVE that 65 Dart GASSER!,,,,my first regular driver was my parents 64 Valiant ,(not officially mine, but they let me hot rod it a bit,,),,,,I always thought it would be a great GASSER too! looking forward to watching where you go with this project, very cool!

My welcome comes with a big WARNING,,,WARNING,,,,WARNING! YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE IT HERE!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
thumbnail.jpg Ahaa, the plot thickens. A cool looking Mopar, take time to check out the site. Always a pleasure to welcome another Mopar Gasser.:cool:

·
Administrator
13,415 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have a friend with a similar Dart who's been contemplating a straight axle. (even the same color!) I'm going to send him a link to your post so he can see how great it will look!

·
Registered
699 Posts
I love the early Mopar gassers also. After seeing your pictures it made me think about holding on to my dodge straight axle and waiting a few years for a Mopar to put it under. Did I mention I already have too many cars?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Great car for a gasser. Love the lines, light and perfect for racing. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing more about your car. Mark L

1 - 13 of 13 Posts