Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site trying to find picture of a 50 Chevy 3100 gasser. I have owned my current ride for a long while now, I sold it a few years back because I was bored with it. I just recently purchased it back with the idea of turning it into a street gasser. I have a ton of questions where to start and I think I may have found the right place to start asking.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome to the site. I think that 50 would make an excellent gasser. I'm not sure I've seen one made that way yet. Heck you already have the beam axle under the front. You're already started, lol. Glad you joined and I'm looking forward to seeing your build if you would start a thread on it in the projects section. Enjoy your stay. Mark L

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do have a little body work to do. It was restored in the 90's and used as a daily driver for 10 plus years. Thanks for the compliments.i hope it goes as planned a lot of trail and error

·
Registered
44 Posts
I found this site trying to find picture of a 50 Chevy 3100 gasser. I have owned my current ride for a long while now, I sold it a few years back because I was bored with it. I just recently purchased it back with the idea of turning it into a street gasser. I have a ton of questions where to start and I think I may have found the right place to start asking.
LONE STAR ROUND UP!! I've gone for the past 6 years and love it!! I've been able to take me 55 to the past 3. Get your 50 ready and lets cruise Congress!!

Oh, and welcome aboard!! This site has tons of helpful folks ready to help out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts