Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1992 jeep wrangler (YJ)
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First i want to start by saying i hope i dont affend anyone with my project as i did on the H.a.m.b. forums lol. Hope to make some new friends and learn from anyone willing to offer there knowledge.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jim. We are anything but judgemental or hypercritical as I understand a lot of the assholes on the HAMB are. Now that you've registered be sure to start a thread for your car under the "project update" baner. We love photos, lots of photos (you can post photos after you have 10 posts) and details of the build. Ask any question and chances are there's a member here who has the answer. There's like a bizillion years of collective experience here. Looking forward to seeing what you have and what you're doing to it.

·
Registered
1992 jeep wrangler (YJ)
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum Jim. We are anything but judgemental or hypercritical as I understand a lot of the assholes on the HAMB are. Now that you've registered be sure to start a thread for your car under the "project update" baner. We love photos, lots of photos (you can post photos after you have 10 posts) and details of the build. Ask any question and chances are there's a member here who has the answer. There's like a bizillion years of collective experience here. Looking forward to seeing what you have and what you're doing to it.
Great to hear Sbauman. Sounds like i found the perfect fourm 👌🍻

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Welcome to Hotrod heaven Jim. We love any creative project with pictures. Maybe you could show us a thing or two. if I know something you need to know that SBauman knows I know let me know. :)

·
Registered
1992 jeep wrangler (YJ)
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to Hotrod heaven Jim. We love any creative project with pictures. Maybe you could show us a thing or two. if I know something you need to know that SBauman knows I know let me know. :)
Lol i might know a thing or two but far from an expert, only thing you might learn from me is what not to do. 😂 Seems like theres alot of cool guys here glad i found the forum.

·
Administrator
13,758 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jim! Unlike the HAMB, we are not so strict about vehicle choice, or a number of other things they restrict. We encourage anyone whose able and willing to build their own cars. Looking forward to hearing what you're up to in a Project thread!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts